This Application Template demonstrates how to implement visualization and alerting for LoRaWAN devices using The Things Network and the Radio Bridge Voltage Sensor. Even though this template is specific to The Things Network (TTN) and Radio Bridge, the underlying implementation can be applied to most other LoRaWAN network servers and sensors.
If you do not have a LoRaWAN device, this template also generates simulation data that mimics the same encoding received from TTN.
This template is a useful starting point for any organization wishing to develop their own IoT product based on LoRaWAN devices.
- Configuring and securing a TTN HTTP integration.
- Decoding raw sensor data from Radio Bridge LoRaWAN devices.
- Real-time alerting based on tamper detection.
- Real-time alerting based on low battery.
- Dashboard to visualize live and historical sensor data.
This Application Template contains a README that provides instructions and guidance on the template implementation.
To create an Application from this template:
- Navigate to the New Application page.
- Select the The Things Network Template.
You can also import this template from the GitHub repository.
For more information, see: